From these to passages, Bill shared 6 manifestations of love in a marriage
The love spoken of in 1 Corinthians 13 is more than a feeling, it’s an action and a choice we make. This week, we’ll talk about these 6 manifestations of love in a marriage and how they manifest themselves in relationships.
1) What challenged you or stood out to you in this weeks sermon? What new perspective did you gain from verses 6&7?
2) What is Paul’s definition of love? How would you alter your previous definition of love based on these verses?
3) Comment on this statement: “You marriage commitment is a commitment to your spouse’s holiness. Any other purpose is just playing marriage.”
4) Bill said, “It’s difficult to experience true love when haven’t experienced yourself.
How does true love flow out of an understanding of who God is and what he has done?
5) Read verses 6&7. What do each of these 6 verbs mean and how do they manifest themselves in a marriage or relationship?
6) How does an unloving heart demonstrate a lack of understanding of who God is and what Jesus has done?