God’s grace is greater than any sin you have committed
Our sin is ugly, but God’s grace is greater than any past mistake or regret.
- What stood out to you from this weekend’s message?
- Read Ephesians 2:4-10.
What do you think the word Grace means?
How would you define it?
Is there an illustration you can think of that helps you understand it?
- Why is it easy for us to believe that we can/must earn God’s grace?
- Why is it difficult to believe we need grace — especially if we’re a pretty good person?
- How should the reality of our sin and our faults guide us when we feel compelled to condemn our self?
In light of our own sin and failures, is it easier to extend grace to others?
- Read Romans 8:1-2. What does it mean to be free of condemnation?
How does freedom from condemnation cause you to live life differently?
- Does grace give us a license to sin?
What does Paul say about the seriousness of sin and proper response to grace?
Read Romans 6:1-2.