Life isn’t always easy. But crisis is nothing new to humanity. Almost from the beginning of time people have faced trials and difficulties and struggled with how to deal with them. But in God is control of everything and crises have have purpose and meaning.
This week we’ll look at the purpose of trials and how to navigate them and learn from them.
- What stood out to you from this weekend’s message?
- What is the difference between happiness and joy. How can we experience joy even in affliction?
- Read James 1:2-4. How often does your attitude reflect James’ teaching when facing trials? What hinders you from adopting such an attitude? What helps?
- Bill said “Problems don’t break us they reveal the condition of our faith”. Do you agree with that statement? Explain.
- In this pandemic, what do you think God is revealing in you? In TRF?
- How will you stand in this moment? What affect could we have on our community if our faith holds fast in this pandemic?