Position: Children’s director
Reports to: Pastor Steve Hopkins
We offer childcare for infants ages birth – 2 years, classroom instruction for children ages 3 – 5 years, and Kid’s Church ages K-5th grade. Currently, TRF has three-weekend services but only one (9:00 am Sunday morning) that offers Children’s Ministry. We would like to expand our Children’s Ministry to include both Sunday services, midweek programming, and various other activities.
To provide leadership and direction for the Children’s Ministry, with a fully operating, safe, and effective ministry. To recruit, train, and develop a thriving volunteer base, communicate effectively with families of children, and partner with them in their children’s spiritual growth. Qualified candidates must have a desire to nurture children. They must serve not only as a Director but as a shepherd to the people that serve in the Children’s Ministry. The annual pay is from $35k-$40k contingent on education and experience.
Qualifications and Abilities
6. The ability to work with families and volunteers in the event of conflict and/or individual special needs.
Children’s Sunday Church Services
3. Maintain children’s ministry volunteer schedule using Planning Center, sending out reminders, announcements, etc.
6. Organize, set-up, and stock classrooms with necessary supplies.
7. Purchase supplies as needed and keep the Children’s Ministry resource closets in order.
8. Understand and work with the computer programs for uploading weekly teachings
9. Coordinate sanitation and safety protocols.
10. Regular teacher evaluation and support.
11. Address issues or emergencies that arise.
12. Teach classes as needed.
18. Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
19. Submit yearly budget.
To apply for the position, please submit a one minute video introducing yourself and tell us why you’re interested in the position, as well as a resume to email@example.com