Position: Administrative Assistant 2
Reports to: Administrative Director
Table Rock Fellowship strives to glorify God by embracing our mission statement: To encourage and equip one another in love to know Jesus and make Him known. TRF does not discriminate based on race, skin color, national origin, or disability. As a religious organization, TRF has a right to hire in accordance with our religious beliefs. All employees of TRF must be Christian and consistently seek to live by biblical standards and agree to TRF’s core beliefs.
Classification: This position is classified as Full-time Salary (Exempt).
Compensation: Salary is based on relevant experience, skill set, and education.
Schedule: This position is expected to work 40 hours per week, not typically including
weekends. Weekends may be needed to meet with volunteers
Benefits: This position’s schedule is eligible for PTO
This position’s schedule is eligible for TASC FSA benefit.
See employee handbook for available benefits details.
To provide administrative support primarily to the administrative manager, pastors, and ministry leads, including support for and interaction with various departments and ministries. Must be tenacious and outgoing; having ability to thrive in a goal-oriented environment with creative solutions in problem solving situations.
High school diploma with 2-5 years of experience.
o Proficient in Microsoft Office software, such as Word, Excel.
o Strong written and verbal communication skills
o Professional, friendly demeanor with an ability to be calm and flexible under a variety of
situations and demands.
o Problem solver and takes initiative in creating solutions.
o Able to prioritize, organize, and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
Required Physical Abilities:
Some sitting, some standing, walking, and stairs, up to 30 pounds lifting sometimes necessary
Primary Position Responsibilities:
Administrative Assistant 2
1. Directly reports to Administrative Director, assisting with administrative tasks that may
arise during the week.
2. Attendance data collection from Deacons’ log, Café board, Kids/Youth Ministries, and social
media. Complete tracking spreadsheets and distribute information.
3. Key and codes management: Issue keys and security codes/complete key log/file with HR.
4. Weekly cash counting for double accountability security.
5. Production/Print editing and proofreading. Offering additional production support as needed.
6. Compile and communicate weekend announcements and activity center bookings based on
Production Requests submitted by ministries for review at weekly staff meetings. Distribute to
affected entities, i.e., video production, deacon lead, Information Center.
7. Administrative support to Senior Pastor including appointment scheduling and office support
needs. This included assisting Elder committee for monthly meeting, this may include Handbook
Materials as requested.
8. Offers collaboration in ministry support as needed.
9. Assists with acquiring support from volunteers to provide administrative support from attendees
within the church.
10. Purchasing agent and vendor liaison for supplies/services. This includes but not limited to the
needs of office supplies, hospitality and facility needs.
11. Works with our facility reservation process organizing, filing paperwork and bring main contact for
non-Table Rock usage of campus.
12. Food Pantry coordinator for weekly food deliveries.
13. Creates and manages volunteer team of administrative support staff on an ongoing basis. This
included meeting with attendees and placing them into volunteer serving roles. As well as
scheduling and assigning areas.
14. Fill in for administrative director, when necessary, with backup assistance of printing production
needs. Fill in for front reception when necessary to greet and handle phones. Fill in as backup for
background checks/volunteer status.
15. Communion and Deacon ministry liaison and support.
16. Daily email and phone communications, minutes taken for weekly staff meetings, project
To apply, send your resume to Gretchen Marlow at gretchenm@tablerockfellowship.