Position: Children’s Ministry Assistant
Reports to: Children’s Ministry Director
Position Objective: The Children’s Ministry Assistant works with the Children’s Ministry Director, in preparing and assisting with the entire Table Rock Children’s Ministry (Birth-5 th Grade) to ensure a smoothly operating, safe and effective Ministry.
Qualifications and Abilities:
1. Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Spiritually maturing: a growing knowledge of the Word.
3. Servant’s heart with a teachable attitude.
4. Must have a heart for children and a strong desire to see them follow Jesus.
5. Organizational and relational abilities consistent with a ministry role.
1. Is led by God and supports Table Rock Fellowship’s core beliefs.
2. Assist the Children’s Ministry Director in coordinating all aspects of the Children’s Ministry such as: Volunteers (trainings, appreciations, meetings, etc.), Kid’s Church Services (Saturday 6PM, Sunday 9 & 11 AM), Special Events, and Summer Kid’s Camp.
3. Support the Children’s Ministry Director and the vision of Children’s Ministry through actions, words, and attitude.
4. Teach Kid’s Church in absence of Children’s Ministry Director, and if no other leader is available to teach. (Weekends off, Time away, etc.).
5. Maintain Children’s Ministry volunteer schedule using Planning Center and send out reminders, announcements, etc.
6. Organize, set-up, and stock classrooms with necessary supplies. Purchase supplies as needed and keep the Children’s Ministry resource closets in order.
7. Understand and work with Pro Presenter computer program for uploading weekly teachings and worship songs in Kid’s Church.
8. Attends monthly staff meetings.
9. Meet weekly with Children’s Ministry Director to discuss ministry strategy and effectiveness.
10. Understand and maintain a reliable check-in system.
11. Must have current American Red Cross or equivalent CPR training for infants and children.
12. Performs other responsibilities as determined by the Children’s Ministry Director.
To find out more about the position, please email your contact information and resume to email@example.com.
Still HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?
Feel free to contact us by using the form below and we will get back with you as soon as possible!