1) Share a principle or insight you learned from the weekend sermon that was helpful. If you’re not sure you understand something, pose a question to the group for discussion.
2) Which of these 6 principles is most difficult for you to do? Which is easiest? Why?
3) Listening is not the same as hearing. Why is listening so much more difficult than hearing?
No way—no way any one can win. So withdraw or ignore the problem
Half way—compromise. Neither gets what they want. So both lose
But both can parties can win. Which of these 5 is most typical of you?
What can you do to get to “Our Way”?
5) What is one thing you have learned to do or say that seems to help your relationship?
6) What from Bill’s teaching could be put into practical application this week?
7) In this series on marriage and relationships, in ways were you challenged or encouraged? Were there any points/thoughts that you did not agree with?